Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hanging in the 'Rat

Went to Ballarat for a variety of reasons and ended up not doing anything I had planned and found myself in an art gallery having some serious syncrodestiny moments. Too many to believe, it began to get tiring. I said to Gandalf that it was draining trying to understand what it all meant. Maybe sometimes a cigar is just a cigar I know, but these signs were out of control. So much of the art on the wall reflected so many things that we are discovering in our life or are important right now. I felt myself being dragged onto the past during the day also, so did Gandalf, while memories, music and other crap rose to the surface of our consciousness.
I have searched for reasons why, is it astro based? Or just us feeling melancholy for no good reason?
Can't find any good reason other than the temperature being eyeball freezing and it raining the whole time. Maybe we have a case of the SADS. Probably.

Day off tomorrow, I am going to clean up my bomb site study that is driving me nuts. Maybe thats why I am being a pain in the arse. I read that if you have one room in your house that is a shithole filled with crap then it is über bad feng shui. The messy room is stopping your flow and reflects a part of your chi that is being held hostage by your mess.
Clean up your mess piglets and let your chi start flowing !

No comments: