Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fear and Frustration in Las Vegas

Yes my title is crazy but it all fits.
Last night I had a dream I was married to a certain celebrity restaurant critic/ex chef who is funny on his TV show but not, I thought, my type. I was madly in love with him in my dream and we were in Las Vegas together then in Melbourne and we opened a cafe at Flinders Street Station. Ok, I can't even be bothered interpreting it, so weird, I was so terribly fond of him though. Gandalf thought it was funny and we discussed how much of a slut I am for anyone who makes me laugh, this chef/writer/person could laugh me into bed I tell ya! It is the single the most favourite quality in anyone, animal or human.

Then off to work where I am trusting my gut instinct at the moment that tells me that things are not right in the woodshed re: the systems and processes and general small print. Guess what? I was right!

I spent all day cleaning up this work and have come home with a headache behind my right eye. The right side of the brain is the intuitive side, so that makes sense. It is screaming at me to trust it and making my brain fry!
I hacve recently stopped smoking but tonight I want a cigarette! God dammit!

No comments: