Thursday, July 27, 2006

Contingency planning

I have been wishing, writing spells and casting them, burning oils and "omm"ing but there is nothing like action! I have decided to take action and move forward with confidence, courage and bravery, maybe all this spiritual work is just giving me the confidence to actually take action.
A few things have happened today to those around me and to do with wishes I asked for on Tuesday night that are out of the ordinary and the timing is too spectacular for me not to see it as auspicious and significant, connected? I hope so, I choose to think so.
However, I have learnt that it is all very well to Trust but helping the Universe perform miracles by actually taking action is the key, meet halfway and see what extraordinary things will occur!
I will let you know what miracles emanate today.

No comments: