Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday

Finally slept after taking a sleeping tablet courtesy of the Brave Lioness, friend and now, drug dealer.
I did a major spell casting last night around wishes for myself and those nearest and dearest.
A lovely evening for intention and I swear I could feel the energy swirling around me. Whatever it is, it works and I know that to be true now.
I received my Creating Money book last night as recommended by Fish Girl. I am so looking forward to reading it, will start this Friday night while Gandalf goes to his Gladiator match.
Speaking of Gandalf, this morning we discussed the eternal struggle at work this year, 2 steps forward, one step back, it hard to get fired up about work sometimes, I need to wrap my thinking gear around this one and move onto another level of consciousness about letting go of needing to feel the struggle to feel alive.

Leave it with me.

No comments: