Monday, July 10, 2006

Emotional genomes

I tried a little excerise tonight, I was wary of it as it seemed so simple but....I don't know, there seems to be a little something in it. No, I will not try to color you experience, try it and see what you think.

The premise is this. Saying this script supposedly reprograms your DNA structure and clears you of your most negative emotional sludge. All you do is add in the given places what you are feeling and then what you want to feel.
It does mention God quite a bit, but in a Universal Jedi sense, I am not trying to sell any religion here at all.

So give it a whirl speak it out loud if possible.
Don't feel like a dick, just go with it and be open.



Spirit, please locate the origin of my feeling/thought of feeling negative about....[insert the feeling or belief you want to release here].....

Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my be-ing to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly, with God's truth.

Come forward in time, healing every incident based upon the foundation of the first, according to God's will; until I'm at the present, filled with light and truth, God's peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance and event which contributed to this feeling/thought.

With total forgiveness and unconditional love I delete the old from my DNA, release it and let it go now! I feel [Insert the way you want to feel here].........................!!!!!!!!

I allow every physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problem, and inappropriate behaviour based on the old feelings to quickly dissappear.

Thank you, Spirit, for coming to my aid and heping me attain the full measure of my creation.

Thank you , thank you, thank you! I love you and praise God from whom all blessings flow.


Acknowledge the feeling and replace it. You don't need it anymore apparently. I did this with one of my recurring life issues and I did feel a little buzz, I admit. Write this out and carry it with you is a tip, then when you need an emotional DNA makeover then you have your laboratory at the ready!

No comments: