Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Banish the dark, welcome the light.


Full moon energy has driven me to bring out the tarot. I am still enthralled with my cards, they seem to connect and calm me whilst offering suggestions from the non local field to try new paths and spurring me onto the road less traveled.
It was a spot on reading and optimistic till the final card which was the Two of Batons, the dueling card, the card of self doubt. Trés relevant, as I lay awake last night and had the voice of self doubt lying next to me on the pillow, whispering sweet nothings into my shell pink ear! Shut the fuck up I told it, it got louder! Nice.

This seems to be a common theme for me, just when I get to a place where I am ready for lift off on a personal project the voice starts. So how do I mute it, how do I let it go?
I read that I should break my dream into short-term projects. Apparently if I am unwilling to turn my dreams into projects, I should check and see if this is a dream you want to keep a dream or one you want to turn into achievement.
Way to take the pressure down man!

What is crazy is that the experiences that were fuelling the self doubt are the reason I am where I am right now. I turned lemons into lemonade, yet I let the past define me when I listened to the voices. Wayne Dyer explains that we are the boat on the sea, we are not the wake behind the boat. We are not the wake. Do not let the past define you.

Final note: This is the message on Wayne Dyers mobile phone, no I am not lying, it really is:

You have reached Wayne Dyer and I want to feel good. If your message is designed to do anything other than make me feel good, you have reached the wrong number.




Trés funny! I may do this myself.
Resolution: I will not say anything to myself or anyone else that is not designed to make them and myself feel good!









P.S You are all fantastic, amazing, brilliant people, who change the world everyday.

No comments: