Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tat Tvam Asi


I am that.

When I went to Deepak, he recommended repeating a different Sutra everyday.

Monday is Tat Tvam Asi - I am that.

I see the other in myself and myself in the others.

So, for today:

Imagine that your spirit is not only in you but in all other beings and everything that is.

Imagine that everybody is a reflection of yourself.

Imagine that you see what others see.

Imagine that you can feel what others feel.

Imagine that everybody is a reflection of yourself.

And finally- Imagine that you are a person in a hall of mirrors where you can see yourself for miles and every reflection you see is of yourself, but everybody appears different.

Happy Monday to you all: a waxing Moon, Mercury Direct and the blossom is out, filling the air with the promise of possibilities, faeries and magic.


Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: