Sunday, July 02, 2006

More on housekeeping

Just looking at my Moon journal and it states that the crescent moon in Leo we are experiencing is the moon of assertion, mobilizing and resources. Maybe I am in touch with the bio-rhythms of the moon and this is what has prompted me to clean up the study. The journal states that this moon encourages you to not take yourself too seriously and enjoy the process of making a comfortable, welcoming home environment that reflects my personal artistic nature.

Makes sense to me, I know a few people doing this, Blessed Seraph and her Ram-Beau playing house, me playing in my study, the moon affects us all unknowingly whilst we keep on blaming Tom Cruise.
Speaking of which, here is a trés intersting article on why Katie Holmes should run like the wind away from The Tiny One according to her chart. It's his birthday tomorrow. Syncro! Didn't know that till I went to the previous link. I know I am rambling, but......anyway, I could make all sorts of unqualified comments about why he is such a massive tool but I shall leave it to the astrologers to do that. Interesting insights on The Tiny One to be found here.

2 comments:

Mrs Underhill said...

Hello Spiritual Biz
Did I tell you I completely cleaned out the office on Friday though I should have been doing so much else then, while The Count was interstate on the weekend, I used the time (completely not on the schedule) to shop for cushions and pretties and revamp the loungeroom? Hmmm - the moon having its effect?

Kate Forster said...

I think so Contessa!
Sounds lovely, good on you.
Change is good for the soul and the ambiance.
I bet you feel good about yourself now. I feel good for you!