Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Winds of Change and Strength

As I becoming more of an astro dork than ever, I now look to my transits for knowledge with which to understand my more difficult days.

Today's transits say it all.

Jupiter Opposition Midheaven- This means that I have lost my mojo at work, "career stand still" is the word I read. Would rather be at home, making lemon chicken and cupcakes.

Mars Conjunction with the 2nd House- The House of Possessions- A need to be resourceful. Yes, the Goddess Bookkeeper and I were literally scraping the bottom of the barrel today!

Mars squares the Sun- Emotions flare up, be careful.
Goddess and I both had headaches and I wanted to cry. Didn't but wanted to!

Moon Sextile Ascendant - This means that quiet low profile support carries me along.
This is the Goddess and Gandalf, talking me off the ledge.

Sun Sextile Pluto- Getting to the root of the problem.
This makes sense, I did have a light bulb moment during my day and saw where the issues are how they need to be fixed. I read that what Pluto changes cannot be changed back. Good, I need to change and fast!

Sun Sextile Saturn- The planets of authorative decisions. This also rings true, I need to become more authorative and say what I need and when.

Sun Trines Moon- The Moon is in your element, and so are you. Like minds and hearts gravitate toward you -- together you could rule the world, or ought to. Use this smooth energy to make big strides, conquer new ground so you'll be in ever better position when the situation is less ideal. Make time.
Yes, I came home tonight feeling like shit and then I did my chart and realised that I am supposed to go through this till I grow, learn and process my karma.

I need to stop fighting it and let go and see where I can grow and learn and change.

So the things I will change tomorrow:

1] Look at what I need to change in the business.

2] Incorporate into my action plan straight away.

3] Laugh, remember I have been through worse and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

4] Get a new client and replace tyre kickers that have been wasting time lately.

5] Remember why we are doing it.

6] Recall the vision we wanted.

7] Write a spell for my future. New Moon on the 25th July in Aries, a perfect time to caste for:

New Beginnings
Self Focus
Independence
Courage
Self Discovery
Innocence and authenticity
Disengaging self absorption.

Will visit the witch shop next week.

I just remembered I was going to do my script yesterday around the money issues when I was interrupted by a phone call and I never got back to it. I will do this tonight.

No comments: