Thursday, July 06, 2006

dib, dib, dob, dob

Yesterday was Mastery, today I tackle Excellence.

"Excellence is never an accident. It is achieved in an organisation or institution only as a result of an unrelenting and vigorous insistence on the highest standards of performance."

I think my business is excellent. I am constantly banging on about being better, growing my staff's skills so they can be the best possible. Not better than anyone else, just better than they used to be for themselves.

"Excellence inspires; its electrifies. It potentialises every phrase of the organisation's life.......
Excellence is a state of mind put into action. It is a road map to success. When the climate of excellence exists, all things come easier."


Right then, off my soap box and off to be excellent.


P.S. Did I tell you how much I love my Goddess Bookkeeper?
She is amazing and I am honoured everyday that I get to spend with her!
She is excellence personified!




No comments: