Sunday, July 23, 2006

Planning from Within

How can you sell anything if you do not believe its benefits or message deep within your soul?
Whether it is your product or service or someone's else's product and service then you will do so much better if you would bet the farm on it.
I have been thinking about this as I have to sell not only my company's services but also other companies products and services.
It is not enough to create a nice design and clever words, the intention that is within the creation is the key. I ask my staff, "Do you believe it?" I like it when the answer is no, "think, think" we say and look at the project again.

Its Laws of Attraction 101.

Creating the right clients to your business and in my case my clients business's is a matter of thinking about who they are before you start to work for them.
Who are you attracted to and who is attracted to you?
What is your love/interest/ passion?
Write down your perfect day with your perfect set of clients, imagine your diary/schedule filled. Imagine the amount of money in the bank that you need, be careful what you wish for though.
I asked for a certain client last year, I asked and I received but I was not specific enough and I then found the client became inactive as I did not specify the relationship as fruitful and abundant and busy. I just asked to be on their preferred supplier list. I got this and sat there for 12 months with no work! I went back in May and rewrote this with Domonique the Wonderful and I now have 3 major jobs with them in the studio, live and learn!

No comments: