Saturday, July 29, 2006

"Possession of the root is punishable by death"


Visits to the spellshop yesterday and today for a major casting weekend, have had a few requests for others so I will see what I can do, meanwhile Gandalf and I are weaving some magic tonight for the business.
I bought some Mandrake root, very expensive but über powerful apparently, it is the root of exorcism, so where there is Mandrake no evil resides. I have to leave it for 3 nights undisturbed in an open vessel then soak it overnight in purified water or wine then use to my hearts content. It is poisonous and can promote psychosis if smoked or ingested. Not planning to any of that, but I am going to charge it then place it in an golden egg that I have bought that opens, Fabergé style and add lodestone and aventurine crystals and place in the office.
So it is -so shall it be!

No comments: