Sunday, July 02, 2006

Scrrryyyyiiiiiing, over you!

I bought a dowsing pendulum for scrying. I know! I said I would try everything this year and I am committed.
I am not sure, I think its a bit like the ouija board, finger on the drinking glass theory, you think you aren't moving it but you are subconsciously affecting it with the slighest muscle movement.
I found a website that has a heap of scrying charts about fate, destiny, money and even what colours are best for me. Apprently a big no to Salmon Pink but a shout out to Reddish Brown for me. Does Salmon Pink look good on anyone? It's such an eighties colour! All Moonlighting and Golden Girls.
Hmm, the jury is out on scrying, but happy to hear from anyone who has had great success using this method, as I say, open to everything, attached to nothing.

No comments: