Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's waning, its pouring!

it is a waning powerful moon this week, so DO NOT START anything new, plus with Mercury Retrograde we are really feeling it in the communication sector.
I am so obsessed by the moon now I have diarised the New and Full and the sign they are in in my diary.
If I have a choice I will always choose a waxing to full period for anything that requires contract signing, paperwork and full on meetings. In fact I think I will cancel all unnecessary appointments in a waning period from now on.
The best things to do during a waning moon is a clear out, get rid of things. I just did a drop to my favourite opshop in Chapel Street, Sacred Heart Mission, their windows are always so witty and make you feel good! In spell working this is the best time to get rid of hexes, poverty, bad luck and general curses. But how do we know if there is a curse on us?
An extraordinary run of bad luck, money problems, feeling negative energy around you. Lift the curse and into the light!

No comments: