Saturday, July 15, 2006

Time, Planets and other Rumi-nations!


I went back and assessed all the phone calls I received yesterday as my 'horrorscope' said I would be receiving news via the phone lines. Most of them were significant, from my mother telling me the family dog had died to the me having to make a choice over giving a reference for a past staff member who never seemed to fit in. I did the right thing I think, just because she wasn't right at my work doesn't mean she isn't perfect for somewhere else.
My 'horrorscope' is intense at the moment, I am starting to understand my transits more and I more and more convinced about the power of astrology and its effects on everything.
With the incredible insights from my emotional excavation this week via chart matching with my significant relationships and the me reading up on the transits I have a deeper understanding of my place and contracts and thus a peace of what I can change and what I should let go of.
This knowledge has given me much more time to be me, I thought.
Then I read a quote by Rumi: Come out of the Circle of Time and into the Circle of Love.
I was wrong. It is not more time I needed but actually permission to to love and be loved, love is timeless, it exists past death and before birth.
I loved my children before they were born, I waited when I had the Divine Scorpio Daughter for the rush of love that people spoke of when they saw their child for the first time and I later realised that I had already experienced it with every flutter and every kick.
Time did not exist only love. Now and forever.

No comments: