Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Day of Resistance


I started with such high hopes after my spell casting session today but all day I have met with resistance, everywhere. Struggling! It has been almost, almost I say, funny. Got it from staff, clients, accounts, children, the dog, bloody hell!
I did look at my transit, I won't bore you with the details, but needless to say I have more Mars in it than a girl actually needs. All Squaring off against Neptune and Jupiter which means I come across lots of questioning, and things get blown out of proportion. Also the Trines with Mercury and Venus means I am seeing the big picture but I need to get planning.
I have been planning, lots of it and reporting, I have a firm understanding of what I need to do to get through the next few weeks but all the same, the resistance is wearing me down a little.

No comments: