Sunday, July 09, 2006

Souls carried to heaven


I had a charming morning with The Contessa, we discussed everything from Scientology to financial planning over endless cups of tea and omelettes from The Conte: her Live in Chef and Lover, she really is livin' and lovin' Noble Lifestyle.

I then saw Blessed Seraph and her Ram-Beau at the Design Festival in Melbourne, was swell to see them in their love bubble. Blessed is the living example of how you can process you karma quickly by doing things differently to how you have done it in the past and suddenly moving forward at a pace faster than you ever could have realised possible. Dear Blessed's grandmother passed away last week and now Blessed is coming down with a cold. She commented that we are spookily connected which got me thinking about friendships and the patterns in them.

Because I am a giant astro dork, I have a listed all my friends birthdays and times of birth [wherever possible] on my fave website which generate heaps of free charts, [I am tight as well as a dork.] So tonight I did a friendship chart with all my dear ones, here and departed, in hopes to understand any patterns that are occuring. They bought a tear to my eye. If I had read this a long time ago I could have saved myself a lot of heartache and worry at night.

Karma runs deep, it is in its most basic explanation, it is how we metabolise and interpret our past to affect our future. But how does karma work with astrology? There are certain relationships that have affected me deeply, in fact changed me, and the commonality is that we all have Sun in the 10th House. These are the relationships that affect your life purpose, those whom with you have a contract with in this lifetime. These are the ones who I have supposedly sat in the Hall of Ashtic Records with and we have worked out lives purpose together and how we will help each other to get to attain the goals together. We have an 'identity of purpose'. We have karma together that needs to be processed.

It is at once amazing and astounding.


One relationship in particular with Beloved who is no longer on here on earth, states that our relationship has a "dreamlike quality' about it, as if it were too beautiful to be true." because of Moon conjunct Venus. Also the placement of Venus in the 9th House "signifies love as an agent of consciousness expansion."
Her death was the very thing that propelled me into looking deeper within myself and the universe around me. Now I see her only in my dreams a few times a year where we are of no particular age, we make each other laugh and she shows me a few more breadcrumbs on the trail to finding real meaning.

I understand more about my friends after tonight, I see the friendships that are for a reason, a season and a lifetime.
Each one is a gift and from the connection I grow.



At the moment I am looking into astrology, which seems indispensable for a proper understanding of mythology. There are strange and wondrous things in these lands of darkness. Please, don't worry about my wanderings in these infinitudes. I shall return laden with rich booty for our knowledge of the human psyche.

Carl Gustav Jung

1 comment:

Mrs Underhill said...

...and we still didn't get round to discussing The Abrahams. I really have to force my Cynics hat off my head to get my mind around their stuff. Plse book in more omelettes