Wednesday, July 05, 2006

High Points

• The Goddess Bookkeeper has moved more of the crap in my office into the storeroom.

• Received a lovely comment from a Fish. Bless them made me all warm and fuzzy. Love a comment!

• Have finished writing a proposal and I am pretty happy with it. Not attached to the outcome, but enjoyed writing it, main point.

• Had a nice lunch with someone special.

• Had a dream about someone that I knew and instinctively knew it was a message for them. Told them and it spoke to them so deeply and with such gravity, I realised it was privilege to have the dream gift and I blessed the Universe for giving it to me.

• Have had a few laughs with the people I work with.

• Have organised a breakfast date with my favourite Contessa.

• Money is winging its way to me so I can honor my debts.

• Love is in my heart.

No comments: