Friday, July 14, 2006

Coffee, tea or me?


Fashion nostaglia this morning when Mystic asks what was the first item of clothing we bought with our own money.
I caste my mind back to 1989 and remembered a silk shirt from Perri Cutten [was I 50?], a pair of black thigh high suede boots from Midas [was I a pirate?] and a crocodile filofax [ not clothing but still expensive & I didn't have many appointments as I went to Prouds to work everday] then I didn't eat for 2 weeks, no money for food. God, what a wanker, trés pretentious! My Working Girl archetype was clearly top of mind.

This Mercury Retrograde is killing me! I have in the last week revisited all significant relationships with astrology as my navigator, had major communication/tech issues in the workplace and have turned into a hermit. The newspaper are piling along the hallways and I think I may knit myself some fingerless gloves!

Chart is good for the day though, with several charts telling I will receive an excellent phonecall with advice/businesss stuff going on, I will keep you posted.


"Let the river run, let all the dreamers wake the nation."

Theme from Working Girl by Carly Simon

No comments: