Monday, July 24, 2006

More Leo Action

Wishes from New Moon Astrology as promised.
To be written by hand on the day of the New Moon, keep in your journal, Book of Secrets or diary and date them for reference.
Some examples are:

Heart Connections:
I want to attract and experince a healthy, happy, romantic relationships.
I want to easily find myself spending time with my children.
or
A Pregnancy Spell and Wish-

Caste a circle, call the four elements and the Goddess down to join me.
Repeat 5 times, once to each direction and once looking down at your cradled arms.

To you my child, my body is open.
To you my child, my mind is open.
To you my child, my heart is open.
By earth, wind, fire and sea
Happy and healthy,
Into my arms you will be.



Creativity:
I want to easily find myself beginning each day with a feeling of enthusiasm
I want to be filled with creative, new ideas.
I want to easily find mnyself involved in activities that evoke my passion and vital interest.

Creativity Spell:

In a bottle, add water, one teaspoon of lavender flowers, five tablespoons of orange zest, one teaspoon of rosemary, one teaspoon if dired geranium flowers. let it steep overnight.
Add to a sacred bath and visualise yourself partaking in a bast source of possibility. If it happens to rain the next day then you will be very lucky!


The wishes are from the book, the spells are not but I think they are fun, embracing my inner pagan!

Happy New Moon!




No comments: