Thursday, July 13, 2006

Forecast: bright and sunny with a occasional cloudy spots

I am over my tantrum. Still don't know how to solve anything but I am over worrying about it.
Things went from bad to worse, I cooked dinner and then when I went to eat it realised that there was a dodgy smell eminating from it. Threw it out. When I was trying to start a new meal, the Piscean Son tried to 'shoot' the Scorpio Daughter with a water pistol and poked her in the eye. She screamed. I went nuts and threw the gun in the bin and sent him to his room, he got a blood nose everywhere and then I cried and then Gandalf came home. Noone told me there would be days like this when I walked up the aisle in the big white dress!
I then let go, cooked eggs on toast and then watched my daggy Judi Dench show that I love.

Later that evening phonecall from Brave Lioness who knew things were shitful, she is part psychic/ part Spiritual Biz reader so she is in the know. I discussed with her the art of being open to saying yes. 'Yes' as a word is empowering and I am sure does something positive to your brain chemicals if a study was done by Science dorks. Allow yourself to say yes and watch the world open up!

Astro says that my Saturn is Trine with Chiron.
What does that mean? This influence gives you the opportunity to become more aware of such weaknesses within yourself. It is now particularly important that you try to accept these without immediately wanting to change them. On a more superficial level, this influence should make it easier for you to change course or break out of existing patterns in your life, even when faced with obstacles or resistance from others. This will in any case be a time of increasing psychological stability, in which you will feel more able to get in touch with your own aims and true values.

Good.

Scope for tommorrow looks promising though.
Start again. Start again. Start again.

No comments: