Thursday, August 31, 2006

Was it Flipper's day off ?

Saturn [Planet of Responsibility] and Neptune [Planet of Illusions] opposition today, which is short for an ideals and reality clash and the watch as you slam your head into a wall repeatedly.
I am so tired tonight I was walking on my knees!
Thank god for the Goddess Bookeeper who peeled me off the ceiling, sent to me out of the office while she took care if business and for Domonique the Wonderful who allowed me to vent and whilst she uttered soothing sounds and mentioned the importance of processing karma. As I understand it around any quarter moon there is often a crisis theme that needs attention, so this is it and I am over it, had to cancel my lunch with Blessed, godammit, damm that devil moon!
So whatever you started last week may have met its first obstacle today, that's makes lots of sense for me today.
I did have a lovely encounter with Witch Tracey at the spell shop, who advised on the clearing for Saturday at work, some sprays, a candle spell and I threw in a Lunar eclipse candle for readiness next week, it smells of sandalwood and neroli. The Lunar Eclipse is on the 7th of September at 2.52pm & Full Moon in Pisces at 2.42pm, so expect creative, psychic urges and satori moments, an very intense 10 minutes, I am imagining. I have a Lunar Eclipse Ritual which I will look into and post later for those Moonies out there.

No comments: