Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Full Moon in Aquarius


Slept like a lamb with things resolving themslves although yesterday, albeit like having my head slammed against a wall repeatedly, not pleasant but I got it eventually.

I am into planning again all day as tomorrow I have to stop as it will be a waning moon. I also have to go to the spell shop and get some herbs for my friend whose new life starts tonight, very exciting for her!

The general sky scope for everyone today is this: Decisive action comes naturally now with Mars sextile Jupiter exact today. We possess willpower, verve, and energy that we can direct toward achieving our goals. Success in contracts, negotiations, and business deals comes easily. We want to branch out and take on more challenges. Optimism and enthusiasm, as well as an adventurous spirit, characterize this influence. Positive attitudes create winning situations now. A spirit of friendly competition prevails, as well as the desire to take beneficial action. The Moon enters Aquarius early in the day, reiterating the theme of the desire for improvement and advancement.


Happy Full Moon! It is an interesting one, I have to leave for work, but will slack off and post about it later, stay tuned Moonies!

No comments: