Monday, August 14, 2006

General Scope for the skys today

Good Morning to you all!

The Moon is in self-starting, impulsive Aries all day. Aries' ruler, Mars, opposes Uranus today, and impulsive energy abounds. The tendency to jump into new situations without considering the consequences is very high now. Recklessness is the most negative expression of this energy. Anger can erupt seemingly from nowhere, particularly when we feel confined or restricted by others or by our circumstances. However, channeled well, we might find ourselves to be more spontaneous and courageous. As long as we don't explode with anger or take dangerous risks, we have the chance to clear the air and make changes that remove us from limiting circumstances.

I understand this, I can feel the energy, difficult sleep for all in my house, but I have a list as long as my arm to get through and determined Taurean nature.

Wish me all the best.


No comments: