Thursday, August 31, 2006

Flipper is my guide


I had a wonderful dream about being on a beach, seeing a dolphin at my feet, playing in the water. I then looked out to see a full moon, the path of the moon then led to my feet and all along the path in the water, from the moon to myself, were dolphins and whales playing.
It woke me up, a lovely dream, I went back to sleep and dreamt again but when I awoke the 2nd time, I could only remember the dolphin dream.

The beach is the border between my unconscious and conscious self.

Dolphins are a symbol of spirituality. In dreams they are our personal guides or spiritually advanced beings. They are Love, Awareness, Inner harmony, Healing energy.
They also symbolise being attuned to the subtle messages emanating from the Universe.

The whales are the femine part of myself that languishes in my intuition and perceptiion.
It also symbolizes emotional healing, intelligence, clairaudience and sensitivity. The subconscious and unconsciouness mind.

The Full Moon is s
ymbolic of your feminine, passive, receptive, intuitive, yin side, being at the peak of my cycle.

In the sweet spot in my dreams which has given me a buzz and taken away the Ego stress that has been hanging around. Lunch with Blessed today and some news on some work we pitched for, wish us the best.




No comments: