Sunday, August 13, 2006

Wok n' Roll!


Worked my little brain to a pulp and finally have had Satori on how to present to staff. I have a full plan and I am über excited. I really feel this spell has gotten my intention in order for the business and things are happening as they should.
I have final tweaks and am going over action plans with staff before Wednesday, which is when I present!
It is fantastic and I have been receiving support and help since I cast the spell and now I see the big picture and how all the pieces fit together.

Also did such great astrology work on the weekend, talk about insights into self, I can now look at my chart and see the patterns through life, amazing, made me nearly, cry, I said nearly cry, by the way !
I know, I know, but it does all work together, the spells, the planets, the moon, the dreams, its like a giant stir-fry.
Life is a stir-fry baby!

No comments: