Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Encourage the heart


A wonderful meeting with Witch Tracey at the spell shop, who mixed potions for me for my casting for a friend tonight. We need to clear the negative energy around her heal her smashed heart. Tracey mixed her an incense blend of Myrrh, Lavender, Rose Petals and Dragon's Blood and some oils of Rose Geranium, Rosewood and Black Pepper.
We discussed how important the full moon is and she explained that as a Cancer , whose ruling planet is the Moon, she feels it enormously. She then said her Moon was in Pisces, so is mine, I explained. She looked into my eye and said that most witches have their Moon in Pisces. Lovely heart connection.
We discussed all things astro, the hardships for Leos at the moment, with Saturn traveling through their sign throwing them around, take heart dear Leo's Saturn is putting you on your right path and this too shall pass!
Also is if you have Leo in a certain house then you will find that house is being affected at the moment. I have Leo in my 2nd House, so my relationship with money is being examined. What is my relationship with money and how do I feel about it? Am I allowing myself to have a nice life or am I addicted to the struggle, either way, I need to move through it and fast.

Where is Leo for you? Not sure, let me know your birth details and I will have a look for you.

We are going to do the Candle Anointing Spell and base it around self healing and love and protection as start. I have written a whole program for this friend, I am quite excited it about it, when I left the spell shop the top of my head was tingling which tells me that I am on the right track for her.

Happy Full Moon!

No comments: