Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Who were you?

I have booked into a Past Lives workshop with the Sibyls, a full day of it, yowser! I have been wanting to look at past lives for and now the opportunity has presented itself, Syncrodestiny at its best.

So, the Moon is getting some heavy energy from Pluto, emotions are at a high peak, I know , I am seeing it here with a few and one of the Sibyls cackled down the phone to me this morning about the politics and barbs flying around her triangle.
From the frying pan into the fire, the Moon then moves in Scorpio, I can see that, it is intense stuff, personal but getting to the bottom of things.
Thankfully the Moon and Mercury then come together to have a lovely connection tonight, maybe a heart to heart chat is on the cards. Talks about kids, weddings, pets, family, squish!

What else is up?

I have been reading my yearly ' horrorscope' from Cainer- he is so on the money right now, he oughta be a bank!
Incredible connections that I could explain but it would be boring to anyone else but me, so trust me when I say he is on it!

No comments: