Monday, August 21, 2006

Moon-day

I sat with the Bohemian Piscean and the Libran Sylph this morning and we collectively solved all of the worlds problems and helped each other sort out the days priorities. My new methods of meeting in the office has actively lifted the productivity and focus in the building. I can feel the place humming.
I am off to write my part in a pitch, we are up against one of the largest companies in Australia in our repective areas. I can't possible even compete with them on what they do, so the only way we have a chance is to be authentic and be ourselves. I would rather walk out of the pitch and know that we have been ourselves and the best versions of that, than pretend to be something we are not and will never be.
A great book here on this subject.
Making a living by being yourself is the key but takes guts to do it and I understand why its hard for so many people. I watched Fun with Dick and Jane on the weekend. Mostly crapola, a few laughs, but it was very painful watching people waiting for things to change for them with them taking no action at all until it was far too late.
As I have said before on this blog, the world gives you signs, your intuition gives you signs, trust them and take a different turn or road. Make a decision, any decision and see what happens. Chances are you will be on the right track if you have paid attention.

New Moon this week, so excited about it, something special this way comes.

No comments: