Friday, August 04, 2006

Shiva-Shakti

I am giving birth to the gods and goddesses inside me; they express all their attributes and powers through me.

Imagine that you are shape shifter.

Imagine your are as string as a mountain.

Imagine you are as flexible as the wind.
Imagine you are an angel with wings.

Imagine you are an enlightened being with infinite compassion.

Imagine that you can become the heroes and heroines that you most admire.

Interesting stuff. Certainly being mindful of the sutras is creating some peace in my life, after the spell casting on the weekend I have never had such enlightenment regarding work! I did a spell asking for business successes and what I received was light bulb moments and lots of hard work to put it all into place! Bloody hell! That's the things about spell craft, you still got to do the human work, so the Goddess can do the Universal work. I have never worked smarter this week, but I can finally see the plan and what I have to do to make it all happen.

Happy Friday to you all!

No comments: