Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Magic Fog

Spent the evening with Blessed who always puts things in perspective for me, with her the Scorp on one side of my psyche and the Cancerian Doctor from W.A, I have a lovely combo and passion and sensibility to keep me on the straight and narrow.
I did some astrodork stuff for Blessed last night, telling her what to think about and where to focus on in her chart according to her houses and planetary placements. Blessed expressed relief that there was no planet action in her daily work, which is why she has never had the career passion that she thought she should have, "If only I had known this years ago" she exclaimed.
I am obsessed by this now, wanting to spend all day looking at the charts of my nearest and dearest, nosy little bitch aren't I?
I was telling Blessed that when I cast I seem to go into a fog and whilst the intention is at its highest I can feel the energy working around me. I dreamt of coffins and driving and presentations last night. Rebirth for the business as I drive. I have become the observer not the observation, allowing me to to make better decisions and faster that are based on the situation not the emotion.
Another big day at the ranch, with a presentation to staff about the plans for the future of the business and then a meeting with the accountant in the arvo for future financial planning.
Oh my Goddess what a day!

No comments: