Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Uranus and Jupiter sitting in a tree


Mornin',

I did feel the Moon and Pluto meeting last night with heavy emotions and so spent 2 hours on the phone to the Good Doctor from W.A discussing friendship, concentric circles and all things Lunar and Plutonian.
So, today its still intense. After yesterday's energy I was hoping for a release but not to be I am afraid, it's just the horse of a different colour.

Jupiter [Planet of Luck] trines Uranus [Planet of Seeing Things Differently] so expect some great things to come from unusual places, people or events today, could be money, opportunity or romance. Lovely.
The Moon in Scorpio meets Jupiter today, giving strength and passion to the opportunities coming our way. Think differently, order something different for lunch, wear something unusual, wear you hair on a different part...whatever....let your freak flag fly.

But......


Mars [Planet of Passion] squares Pluto [Planet of Power] which means that our passion and desire may be hard to fulfill or satisfy. Try not to be confrontational. The key is to creep up on the opportunity not push, more bees with honey and all that. Try to surrender to the energies today and let your self be swept along in the currents, you never know where it may take you and who and what you will meet on the way.

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

Alice from Alice in Wonderland

No comments: