Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A thumbs up from the Goddess


All in all an ok day. Found some unexpected money which was nice, which is winging its way to us, made a new business meeting from the first call of the day, bingo! Quoted on 3 new jobs, had a terrific staff review and had a great meeting about our new website design.
Maybe the Sutras are working, I was certainly mindful of it all day and I was the living embodiment of bliss and love when I warmly thanked the deli girl at Coles for my smallgoods.
I didn't mind when she handed me my 300 grams of Virginia Ham and she didn't meet my gaze, I sent her love and wished her well behind the counter and then got to the checkout and with 3 little changelings with me[Scorp Daughter has a friend over to play Bratz with] the sexy man with a motorcyle magazine in his basket asked me to go ahead of him! Wow! Lovely stuff.
Do I think its connected?
Hell, yes!

To find out what Goddess you are- click here for some fun.
I kind of agree with my result, so who knows, could be spot on.

No comments: