Thursday, August 17, 2006

Timing Delays


Domonique the Wonderful
, who I have session with today, talks about timing delays. The hard work that I am doing right now will pay off eventually, I just have to hang onto and remember that when it gets hard. Discussion with a dear friend who I cast some magic for last week with her approval and participation. She rang me last night and we discussed the dust that has risen in her life since she asked for what she wants. I did tell her that the energies gets whipped about when you first create your intention and to hang onto your hat, the winds do settle down.
A new moon in 6 days which makes for a powerful time for intention.

Meanwhile a quick candle spell for Thursday.
Thursday is ruled by the planet Jupiter. This brings the energy of luck, opportunity, money, abundance, fertility and purification of your environment.
Light a green candle.
With a needle carve your desire into the candle and let it burn today.

Happy Jupiter Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dreamweaver for your post today, thats how I'm feeling , time delays everywhere, the mind and the physical waiting to catch up with each other.

Kate Forster said...

Hey there,

Take heart, maybe the delays are something that the planets are causing, I will look into it and post if I ferret out anything interesting.
Thanks for reading and I hope your dreams speed a little faster to you.

Dream Weaver