Monday, August 28, 2006

3 days to the Condor

Needless to say, I have been terribly busy and important and to top it all off, I had to take home an unwell Scorp daughter from school. I did have a fab meeting with The Contessa this morning about work, but we still managed to slip in a few personal anecdotes and stories, the self involved little slags that we are.
I am secretly happy to be home although sad for the progeny who is poorly, but I was bitchin' to the Sis-in-Law yesterday that we need a 3 day weekend, now I get to do those niggly things today and not tonight so I can sit and relax after dinner.
I have one more work thing to do then I am going to muck around and be Mama Bear, interpret a dream for Blessed and look at some charts for my nearest and dearest, I tell ya, it is an abundant life that I lead!

No comments: