Saturday, August 12, 2006

Time is a traveller

I spent time with the divine Mr Jackman at The Boy From Oz opening, I laughed, I wept, I saw stars [B grade mostly] except for Mr Jackman and I came home sated with the lovely songs of Mr Allen running through my head.
I did read with interest a while ago that Mr Jackman is a big fan of transcendental meditation nd is quite spiritual. Bless him. I must say he gave 120% and I doubt there was a dry eye in Tenderfield Saddler.
Then last night I spent a wonderful night with my thespians friends from Sydney and the Scribe and the Wizard. After the thesps went home with their 10 week old baby buddha, the Wizard and I got into a deep and long dissertation about astrology. Wonderful stuff and Satori moments everywhere.
More later off to look at charts!

No comments: