Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm here but is anyone listening? What the hell, listen up!


I left you all hanging on a thread huh? So much to do, this spell sure makes you work hard for your money!
Ok, so we won 2 fantastic pieces of business today, both really worthwhile exciting and we lost another client. So I have lost 3 small clients but won more business from the big clients, this must be the spell working sorting out who I should focus on and leaving the smaller ones to the startups like we were once amn aeons ago.
Also a lovely new work opportunity with lots of 'syncro' around it, the people, the product, everything. Which whatever way it goes, it will be fun to work on and finally 2 prospects that I chased last year came to roost this week. Ommm!
Also I had a major satori moment around a new business venture I am launching last next year around the branding and logo, so exciting, I could barely sleep last night with all the ideas swimming through my grey matter!
And to top it all off, I went for an eyebrow wax and I got a 15 minute booster facial for free.
The Goddess is kind to me!

No comments: