Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Relax, is all part of the plan.

The Spiritual side of me views everything that has happened today as part of the bigger picture and I am learning to trust in this but the Ego part of me wants to slip into seeing today's issues as problems. Blessed tells me to see it as a clearing, making way for the new in the business. I trust her so I will view it as that and move forward.

I am full time on the broom this week, casting tonight, tomorrrow night for someone else with Blessed on Thursday working together on a Lunar Cycle Casting schedule to support her exciting business plans.
I have written my strategic plan, now I just have to write the action plan, never ends, onwards and upwards, completely achievable but time for the big guns, as I heard once: "If you can't rock n' roll, then don't fuckin' come!"

Over and Out!

No comments: