Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursdays Thoughts

The Virgo/Virgin symbolizes both being within and being of yourself. It is finding solutions to problems, focusing on your health and commitments to routines and systems that better yourself and your world.
I did a wonderful session with the Sibyls last night, 3 workings most pagan like and very connected. I could feel the hairs on my arms rise at one point with connected energy and focus.
I am into the swing of this moon I think, organized and peaceful, yet without drama. Laser like, not a firecracker.

Transit for the day for everyone: Mercury opposition Neptune.
Communication rumbles with Illusion. Hard to get straight answers today.
Don't sign anything today, its maybe misunderstood or not clear or even deceptive.
I have a big meeting today, I wish I had known this earlier, I would have rescheduled.
Ah well, Snakes on a Plane!
[This apparently urban speak for - "Shit happens!" I am going to use it today, just sit with it and see how it rests..... I'm having a premonition that its going to suck hard, like the movie!]

No comments: