Monday, August 07, 2006

Feeling all Stevie like

I know I am banging on about Wicca today, but one final thing!
Tommorrow is the 8/8/2006, it is the the day of 8 [2+6=8], thus 8.8.8.

8 is the number of power and abundance. It is the day of Lion's Gate where Dog Star Sirius rises before the sun.

It is a crazy day, all fire and goddessy and sexy and filled with rage! Fab! Also a great day to do spells and manifestations around business as 8 is the number of business and abundance.

Do a ritual manifest, dance or have crazy sex, or if you are a Scorp do all of the above. They are in touch with their inner pagans, I admire that. As a laced up Taurean, I love a wildchild to live my life vicariously through, speaking of Scorps, welcome back Blessed, home from her Villa in the tropics, livin' and lovin' life!

No comments: