Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ritam


I am alert, awake to coincidences, and know that they are messages from God. I flow with the cosmic dance.
Imagine that you move in rhythm with the impulses of a conscious universe.

Imagine that your body’s rhythms are in perfect order.

Imagine that every time you seek something, the universe provides clues in the form of coincidences.

Imagine that there is a connection between what happens in your dreams and what happens in your waking life.

Imagine that you are transforming and evolving into a higher being.

Imagine that there is meaning and purpose to everything that happens and everything you do. Imagine that you have a contribution to make to the world.


My Cainer was spot on yesterday, spooky and made me laugh with the perfection of his words.

I have arisen early, had breakfast with the family in South Melbourne by the Lake and then we all had an family excursion to the Spell Shop. I have some serious casting to do tonight, things to sort out and get the intention right, the energy is a bit unbalanced at the moment.
Hell of a day yesterday with bad energy at work, I am casting to rid that tonight and I was nearly killed by a car in the afternoon, seriously, I wept later at how close it all came. I was on the phone to Gandalf at the time and I screamed down the phone to him, shitful experince, he could hear it and I saw it come so close to me as I stood on the pavement, yucky stuff!
Time to become hermit like and think about what it all means.
But more Satori moments re: business and other things. Onwards and upwards.

BTW, I have Owls following me, I see them everywhere in shops, in books, never cared for owls before and now I think this could be my animal totem. I will post more if any more owl destiny clues arise.

Twit Twoo!
Happy Saturday to you!

No comments: