Friday, September 01, 2006

What are you doing this time round?



Discussions with the Witches at the Spell Shop yesterday, who all have their Moon in Pisces, this is apparently the Seekers moon, the intuitive and psychic guides moon, the Moon of the Redeemer. Combine this with my Moon in the 8th House and we have a fallen and destructive little conjunction. explains alot but I will just go with it and stop beating up on myself, makes a change. This also explains death featuring highly in my life. Cool, huh? [Insert sarcasm]

The spell shop hires only those with a Pisces Moon, so if things don't work out here then I suppose I can get a gig there!
One of the Witches stated that I must feel alone alot of the time, I agreed, and although I have divine women in my life, it is more than that, it is an ache that I have never been able to quite fulfill. I am never on the same page as the people in my life, disconnected and out of the loop, constantly misunderstood and struggling to understand the boundaries of society. I dream of other times, past life and future bound. The super sensitive soul that I am, creates drama in my head and in my Soul with and eye on Spiritual Rebirth. This is what I am going through now, all planetary activity at the moment is in my house of Transformation, so excuse me whilst I transform.

More women have a Pisces Moon than men, thus it is the Moon of the Witch. One of the Witches said to me yesterday, "I felt that I have met you before.".
I glibly answered, "Maybe in another life."
She said," Sure, I cut off your head, then you cut off mine, now we are even. I think we are going to be friends this time."All said whilst looking me squarely in the eye.

I think she is right.
I hope so.

No comments: