Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The end is nigh

Here's what I have learnt this trip.
I consciously did not take any distractions away other than a few books and one notebook, so I could sit with all that I have absorbed lately. I have ideas swimming around my head about my plans for the future but I never give myself time to process them. The enforced meditation and seclusion from my 'toys' has meant that the ideas have been able to swim to the surface and some of them can actually swim, others have floated like a dead goldfish but no drama, I am open to everything attached to nothing.
So back to work with a clear head and a greater understanding of where I want my current business and my new business to go, I can see it now and despite my sad Steve Irwin dream I am feeling good about the future.
Venus is conjunct with Jupiter today which gives us a great spiritual verve and energy so I think I am feeling this along with Moon trine Pluto which gives us solutions to nagging problems and issues and also helps us find anything that may have been lost. This seemingly terminal issue about how to proceed forward with my plans for my business have synced divinely with my new logo being designed, the Goddess is good to me. I think I am on the right track, have made an appointment with Domonique the Wonderful to run the plans past her on Monday so I have some work to do but otherwise I am off and running [ well, at least a light jog!]

Tally ho, speak on the 'morrow!

No comments: