Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Crazy Card Wednesday


I sit in my study.
I have pulled some inspiration cards at random after asking "What do I need to know in order to make the right choices from the heart?"

Goddess Card- Nemetona- advice - "Create an altar or visit a power place to connect with the Divine."

Archetype Cards- God [Not much more to say on that]

Tarot- Four of Batons-The card of teamwork to build a grand vision to bequeth to the future.
Interesting.

I may throw some Tarot tonight, I am feeling all gypsy like, a little Stevie on the stereo and we will see what emerges.

I will do this in my own room, I have taken over the study and I have all my 'things' around me, I love it so much, it made me think about Virginia Woolf and the importance of 'A Room Of Ones Own' and I found this quote.

"Now and again an Emily Bronte or a Robert Burns blazes out and proves its presence. But certainly it never got itself on to paper. When, however, one reads of a witch being ducked, of a woman possessed by devils, of a wise woman selling herbs, or even of a very remarkable man who had a mother, then I think we are on the track of a lost novelist, a suppressed poet, of some mute and inglorious Jane Austen, some Emily Bronte who dashed her brains out on the moor or mopped and mowed about the highways crazed with the torture that her gift had put her to. Indeed, I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman."
- "A Room of One's Own," Virginia Woolf

'Anon' no more, wise women. Create your space, use your space and own your space.
Write your words, paint your pictures, compose your music and spilt the atom, it can all be done in your rooms, channel the Celetic Goddess Nemetona and honor your need to have somewhere to be and become.

No comments: