Saturday, September 09, 2006

Grab your astral passport


I did a past life workshop today with the Piscean Princess and Blessed. I am not usually a fan of workshops but I did enjoy this one as it focused on regression meditation and gave some great tips for recognising the past life information and signs from other lifetimes that occur in this in this life. There were some fabulous coincidences that were swirling around the room and there was no traumatic past life episodes that came up for anyone. I tossed around a few different lives, some more pleasant than others but all with the same theme. The teacher suggested that certain countries we desire to travel to are places we have had good experiences in other lives, the countries we had no desire to see were ones in which we had not had a great experiences.
I have never had any desire to go to India, today in the past life regression I saw myself being sacrificed in India for heretic thoughts, all makes sense now.
Discussions of parallel lives also, the teacher suggested that perhaps when we have zoned out we are off living out another experience in another time and place as someone else. Food for thought. We had to pull a tarot card and use it though our day. Not the traditional tarot but the Osho Zen tarot, which is about what the inner you needs to know for the here and now.
I randomly picked the card- 'Letting Go', which makes sense to me on an inner level. That seems go be the theme of this lifetime.

Astrowise, the Mercury squares Pluto, if you are feeling this energy statically this means that you may read between the lines and see negativity all day, suspicions and a you will buy yourself a one way ticket on the paranoia train. The dynamic part of this transit is that deep, pentraing conversations can occur should you be in a place to be open to this.

Also Moon in Aries. Activity, action, but take care not to be combative. A great time for new beginnings which is fab as Blessed and I did a Business Success Spell for her and Ram- Beau's business today which works a charm. I did one about 5 weeks ago and it works you just have to be prepared for the energies to swirl and then settle, trust and they will.

I bought a lovely gold Ankh today for my wall at work, I have so far an Om symbol, an evil eye talisman and a Hand of Fatima. Lots of info on the Ankh here, fascinating stuff.

No comments: