Monday, September 04, 2006

Pluto moves.[ BTW- It is so a planet!]


Pluto moves forward again. Has been retrograde since March, interesting, this is when things have gone to the shit for a while for a few people I know, including my good self.
The Good Doctor told me about the Myers Brigg test, based on the work of Jung. The Good Doctor suggested that perhaps I am in a small percentile of the population and thus I find it difficult to find my 'peeps', so to speak. I did the test and Bingo! I am in a percentile that is only 2-3% of the world! Great, along with my Pisces moon I sure am a popular one huh?[Inject massive dose of sarcasm!]
Me and Oprah trying to fix the world [she is in my group, along with the Pope, hmmm, can't see us becoming close though.]
One day at a time, Dreamweaver, one day at a time.

4 comments:

Mrs Underhill said...

Hello dreamweaver
You sound a little low.
I did the test - because I should be doing other things - and find i am an ENFJ - there's a picture of oprah on the page, is that the same as yours?
I was curious to see there is no negative or critical analysis of this personality type. Maybe we are perfect in an imperfect world...
XXX The Contessa

Kate Forster said...

Same as me, honey, must be why I am so goddamed attracted to you!
Love you long time!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,Just did that Myers Brigg Test (7 September) and I'm an ISFJ ie Introverted 22%, Sensing 75%, Feeling 75%, Judging 1%.Apparently like Louisa M Alcott, Queen Elisabeth ll and Mother Teresa. Protector and Guardian allegedly!!!Scorp Sis.

Kate Forster said...

Bless you! Of course you are.
Louisa May Alcott huh? It sticks since one of your daughters is named after one of her much loved characters. Wouldn't be surprised if the Bronté sister who is your other daughters' namesake is an ISFJ also.
Thanks for reading, lovely surprise, I do reference you a bit Angel!

Love ya all the time

Dream Weaver!

P.S Everything will work out the way its meant to.