Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mannaz

Pulled a rune this morning, been a while since I go the 'Alphabet of Mystery ' out.
I like say 'Alphabet of Mystery' using a type of Vincent Price voice, amuses me.
Mannaz is the rune I pulled. The rune of Mankind and Humanity, which seems fitting since we are in the Aquarius Moon, mourning the death of this generations Francis of Assisi.
Mannaz is the rune of destiny which awaits me as long as I balance my mind, body and spirit, understanding that each life experience teaches me more and I go onwards and upwards.
Mannaz symbolizes creativity, intelligence, forward planning, and speech and implies co-operation between individuals for the common good. Question to ask myself- As your life unfolds, are you coming to know, face and deal with productively your strengths and weaknesses? Are you seeking to understand your Inner Self? Only I can answer this question! May Mannaz bring me growing insights!

I have a big pitch on today and a new piece of clothing to wear, a new costume for the myth that will play out in my office today. Is it David and Goliath? Cinderella? Who knows. That's the fun of it, the not knowing.

So, I call upon my archetypes [Spirit Guides] to incarnate through me and help me make the right choices from the heart today.
I send love to my office before we all arrive.
I thank the Universe for making right and creating a happier, calmer work environment.
I send energy and peace to the World and I look forward to vibrating at my highest level possible today.

And most of all I send luck to my Scorp Daughter who is in the finals of the talent quest today.

Mannaz!

No comments: