Friday, September 08, 2006

Q & A with Mystic


Q. Hello Mystic,
I am still loving you all the time, btw! As I believe there are no coincidences, what is your take on another high profile Piscean finishing their life this week? Here
Am I crazy, what is the connection? It seems to have been a very intense week with a Full Moon in Pisces also and the lunar eclipse.
Shed a little light on these dark times Mystic.
Your thoughts would be most welcome and if I can post them on daily musings my let me know.
Thanks
Dream Weaver

A. Dear Dream Weaver, No brilliant thoughts, other than what I and others have already gone on about vis a vis the eclipse & associated astro weirding. All these dramatic endings and beginnings are playing out - for many - in the relationship realms. Or complete about faces re career. So sad though.

No comments: