Friday, September 22, 2006

The Secret Garden


I read today that the New Moon in Virgo allows us to give up our gated and locked beliefs that its all about 'our way or the highway'. This Moon and this Solar Eclipse encourages us to look for the Third Way, The Secret Passage Way, The Magic Tunnel, The Magic Boat, The Secret Garden.
Do something today that is unusual for you, order a different things for lunch, have a short black instead of latte, I don't know, but DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
I myself have a new hair colour and a pair of angel wing and crystal earrings that are unusual and a bit rockstar for me, I am breaking out of the box my friends.
As we come into the Sun in Libra, balance in all things will be the focus, lovely!

Back at work now and have a long list so I must go and do something, but be sure to know, I will be doing that something differently!

No comments: