Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Holiday Mode


I am off on the holiday, long awaited and much needed.
I have a slew of books to read, the new US Vogue and a sprinkle of work to look at, no rest for the wicked huh?
Back on the 2oth, will try to blog but no promises, can't blame a girl though, huh?

Take it easy over the next few days, we are in a waning moon phase which requires us to slow down thus why I have booked the holiday to time with this phase. I will come back to a Solar Eclipse and a New Moon in Virgo. Wherever you have Virgo in your chart will become energised and will be in the Solar spotlight for the next few weeks. Have a look at your chart and see where it lies. I only have Pluto in Virgo, part of the crazy generation between 1956 and 1971 who were born with Pluto in Virgo who think they can save the planet, bless us all, each and everyone!
I will rest and return soon, filled with inspiration.
Bye, Bye.
xoxo

No comments: